Asana is a task tracking platform to help streamline your businesses teamwork. Create new tasks in Asana, or attach Raygun error groups to an existing Asana task, all directly from within Raygun.
1. In the application sidebar, click on Integrations, then Asana:
2. Click the Setup tab, then click the ‘Connect to Asana’ button:
3. Grant Raygun permission to access Asana:
4. Re-enter your Raygun credentials
5. Select the Asana project, check the ‘Enabled’ box and click ‘Save Changes’:
6. You can now create a new Asana task or link to an existing one from a Raygun error group. Just click ‘Asana’ from the ‘Integrations’ drop down: