Zendesk builds software to help companies improve customer relationships through higher customer engagement and better customer insights. Create new issues in Zendesk, or attach Raygun error groups to an existing Zendesk issue, all directly from within Raygun.
Head over to the admin panel choose API under Channels.
Enable Token Access if it’s not already.
Click ‘add new token’.
Provide a label - we suggest Raygun so you know what the token is for.
Copy the token that was just generated for you.
- On the application sidebar, click Integrations, then Zendesk:
- Click on the Setup tab, then enter your subdomain, the email address you use to login to Zendesk and paste the token you got from Zendesk:
- Press ‘Test Settings’ to make sure Raygun can talk to Zendesk properly.
- Assuming the test worked, hit Save Changes.
- Tick the Enabled box and press Save Changes when you’re ready to enable the plugin properly.