GitLab is a self-hosted source code hosting and issue tracking service. Create new issues in GitLab, or attach Raygun error groups to an existing GitLab issue, all directly from within Raygun.
- Login to your GitLab account, jump into ‘Profile Settings’ then choose ‘Account’ from the tabs at the top.
- Copy your ‘Private Token’
- In Raygun, on the application sidebar, click Integrations, then GitLab
- Click the Setup tab, paste your ‘Private Token’
- Enter your GitLab url (there’s a high chance this will be https://gitlab.com/)
- Press ‘Save Changes’
- Pick a repository to use
- Click enabled
- Press ‘Save Changes’ again
GitLab is now ready to use!