Our Raygun4WP plugin allows you to easily setup Crash Reporting and Real User Monitoring on Wordpress websites without you having to write a single line of code.
This plugin utilizes lower-level Raygun providers to add this functionality:
- Raygun4PHP is used to track server-side errors and exceptions
- Raygun4JS tracks errors and monitors user performance on the client-side
From Wordpress plugin directory
Add the Raygun4WP plugin using the admin panel located inside of your WordPress website. Raygun4WP is available on wordpress.org/plugins/raygun4wp/.
- Navigate to your Wordpress admin panel, click on Plugins and then Activate Raygun4WP
- Go to the Raygun4WP settings panel either by the sidebar or admin notification
- Copy your Raygun Application's API key and paste it into the API key field
- Enable Error Tracking (both server-side and client-side), Real User Monitoring and any other options
- Save your changes
Real User Monitoring
You can enable Real User Monitoring under the Pulse - Real User Monitoring section.
note: User details will be included if you have user tracking enabled.
Include the currently logged in user details (email address, first name and last name) with each crash report or RUM session. The user's information will then be displayed when viewing crash reports and user sessions.
note: When a user is not logged in, no user information will be sent and instead a random ID will be assigned to the user.
Error second one being
You can enter a comma-delimited list to prevent certain domains from sending errors and from being tracked with Real User Monitoring.
The provider is open source and available at the Raygun4JS repository.