The performance tab is where you’ll find the timings of the network calls you’ve logged from your mobile application.
Network calls table
This table lists details about each network call you’ve logged to Raygun Real User Monitoring within the current time range.
- Network call is the name of the network call that you logged.
- Requests is the number of times that this network call has been made within the current time range.
- Sessions is the number of sessions within the current time range that this network call has occurred within.
- Users is the number of users that have used this network call within the current time range.
- The gauge displays the average time within the current time range that it took for each network call to complete.
Slowest views table
In the Slowest views table, the slowest views are shown in descending order, with the top ten slowest displayed. Click on a view link to get more detail about a specific view.
Average load times distribution chart
The fastest 10%, slowest 10% and average 80% are highlighted. This is a useful way to see the differences between the fastest and slowest load times, and to check whether any actions should be taken to reduce the load differences.
Click the cog icon on the upper right corner to enable optional settings:
- Logarithmic Scale: If the data has a large range of average load times with outliers, viewing the data with this turned on will make the graph easier to read.
- Hide 10% slowest: If the slowest 10% of average load times is significantly higher than the average and fastest load times, turning this option on will make it easier to view the average and fastest data, by removing the outliers.
The documentation for logging network calls for each provider can be found with the following links.