Actionable data rather than just clues
All the diagnostic information you need to solve your biggest performance questions
- See overall performance timings with high detail, visual flame charts of every trace
- Precise and accurate method level timings, as well as high-level overviews and trends
- Customizable dashboards ensure your whole team maintains visibility on application health
- Automatic issue detection and code level insight into performance bottlenecks
Application Performance Monitoring (APM) is currently available in the following languages
Deeper insights that give you X-ray vision into your software performance
Know exactly which function was executed, how long it ran for and where it was called from. Effortlessly find root causes and fix issues quickly. In-depth transaction details that show exact method calls, including the external dependencies for apps of any size and complexity.
Work smarter, not harder to improve your app performance
Dramatically boost team efficiency when diagnosing problems discovered in production. Deep dive into the root cause behind poor user experiences and enjoy automatic links back to source, creating an unbeatable issue resolution workflow. Raygun APM fits right in with the tools your team already use to ship software.
“With our previous APM tool, we struggled to correlate the problem to the cause. Raygun APM doesn't just tell you what is slow, it tells you why.”
Vidar Sømme - Chief Development Officer, Vetserve
Optimize Ruby performance
Monitor your Ruby applications for issues and resolve them faster.
- Identify your biggest performance bottlenecks affecting end-users with automatic issue detection
- Resolve issues faster with overall performance timings in high detail, including visual flame charts of every trace
- Support for major frameworks, Ruby on Rails and Sidekiq
- Integrations with Slack and Jira Software
First class .NET APM support
Resolve problems affecting your customers quickly by easily identifying bottlenecks in your .NET applications. Right down to code level.
- Works with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET WebAPI
- Support for async/await multithreading with expandable, visual trace views
- N+1 query detection and automated, rule based issue creation
- Dive deeper into issues, including the exact line of code, function, database or API call
Monitor .NET Core application performance
.NET Core is built for performance. Make sure your applications are too. Full APM support for .NET Core for Windows with Linux coming soon.
- Multi threaded trace support allows you to capture and profile asynchronous threads
- View dependant threads and how secondary threads are causing performance bottlenecks
- See granular microservice calls with automated issue detection for API+1 activity
APM for Azure App Service
Raygun APM works seamlessly with Azure. Easily detect, diagnose, and resolve issues impacting end users with our APM extension.
- Installed into Azure App Service using the extensions functionality
- Far greater detail into software issues over standard Azure metrics tools (e.g. App Insights)
- Smart, automatic issue identification and powerful team workflow tools
- Easily identify bottlenecks, errors, slow-running queries and more with granular detail into your application performance
Application Performance Monitoring Pricing
Per 10K traces, per month
Volume discounts avaliable. Contact sales
- Easily diagnose and resolve server performance issues with code level insights
- Deep dive into the server side performance bottlenecks
- Receive prioritised improvement suggestions for your team