Actionable data rather than just clues
All the diagnostic information you need to solve your biggest performance questions
- See overall performance timings with high detail, visual flame charts of every trace
- Precise and accurate method level timings, as well as high-level overviews and trends
- Customizable dashboards ensure your whole team maintains visibility on application health
- Automatic issue detection and code level insight into performance bottlenecks
Application Performance Monitoring (APM) for .NET
Deeper insights that give you X-ray vision into your software performance
Know exactly which function was executed, how long it ran for and where it was called from. Effortlessly find root causes and fix issues quickly. In-depth transaction details that show exact method calls, including the external dependencies for apps of any size and complexity.
Work smarter, not harder to improve your app performance
Dramatically boost team efficiency when diagnosing problems discovered in production. Deep dive into the root cause behind poor user experiences and enjoy automatic links back to source, creating an unbeatable issue resolution workflow. Raygun APM fits right in with the tools your team already use to ship software.
“With our previous APM tool, we struggled to correlate the problem to the cause. Raygun APM doesn't just tell you what is slow, it tells you why.”
Vidar Sømme - Chief Development Officer, Vetserve
First class .NET APM support
Resolve problems affecting your customers quickly by easily identifying bottlenecks in your .NET applications. Right down to code level.
- Works with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET WebAPI
- Support for async/await multithreading with expandable, visual trace views
- N+1 query detection and automated, rule based issue creation
- Dive deeper into issues, including the exact line of code, function, database or API call
Monitor .NET Core application performance
.NET Core is built for performance. Make sure your applications are too. Full APM support for .NET Core for Windows with Linux coming soon.
- Multi threaded trace support allows you to capture and profile asynchronous threads
- View dependant threads and how secondary threads are causing performance bottlenecks
- See granular microservice calls with automated issue detection for API+1 activity
APM for Azure App Service
Raygun APM works seamlessly with Azure. Easily detect, diagnose, and resolve issues impacting end users with our APM extension.
- Installed into Azure App Service using the extensions functionality
- Far greater detail into software issues over standard Azure metrics tools (e.g. App Insights)
- Smart, automatic issue identification and powerful team workflow tools
- Easily identify bottlenecks, errors, slow-running queries and more with granular detail into your application performance
Application Performance Monitoring Pricing
250,000 traces/monthHow many traces will my app produce? It's impossible to say as it varies from app to app. Take a 14 day free trial to get an accurate measurement.
- Unlimited hosts / servers
- Unlimited team members
- Unlimited integrations
- 1 dashboard
Basic SSOBasic SSO covers social SSO providers only (e.g. Facebook), Advanced SSO includes SAML2 providers (including ActiveDirectory, Auth0, Okta and OneLogin)
Early adopter programBe the first one to use all new features/products and have a say on our roadmap
Audit logView past changes/actions by your team members
- Source control integration
Granular team permissionsControl the functions individuals and team members can perform. E.g. delete data, delete apps, manage filters and billing controls. This feature is only available for Platform plans.
30 day metric data retentionMethod, query and API call timing metrics
14 day trace data retentionFull performance traces, including method and query level diagnostics
Infinite key metrics data retentionHigh level number such as Apdex
- Advanced filters & search
- Flame charts of trace data
- Automatic issue detection
- Data sampling controls
- N+1 and Chatty API call detection
- Custom rules
Email supportGet support from the Raygun team
Dedicated account managerQuarterly followup and training for you and your team
TrainingRegular training and conversations with our team
Invoice billingInvoice billling is available on an annual subscription
Assign & comment on issuesIn-app assignment of issues to an individual/team and team note history
- Average, Median, P90 and P99 reporting
Additional traces processed at $0.0003160 per trace.