Automated error tracking software that gives you greater visibility and diagnostics
Capture detailed diagnostics for every error occurrence
Wasting time digging around in logs and relying on users to report issues? - There is a better way.
- Lightweight SDKs for every language & platform
- Raygun silently monitors your application for when users encounter errors
- Smart email and team chat notifications alert you when things need your attention
- You're in control. Easily scrub any sensitive data and PII information
Prioritise resources and focus on high impact problems
Measure if your team is delivering high quality software and gain complete, end-to-end clarity over your software health.
- Raygun smartly groups errors by root cause. See which errors are affecting a large number of users
- Filter out errors by machine name, version, IP address, hostname and more
- Add custom, contextual information and tags when an error occurs
- Assign issues to teammates, collaborate and comment within your Raygun dashboard
Zero in on the root cause, right down to code level
Never be left guessing, speed up resolution times (MTTR) and reproduce errors with ease.
- See the full stack trace, environment, browser, version, OS, class name, host and more
- Replicate problems with user, network, and application event detail
- Support for source maps, dSYM symbol uploads and breakpad minidumps
- Tie in deployment information to identify the release that introduced the issue
Reproduce the problem and deploy the fix with speed
Software bugs cost you sales and take up valuable development time. Don't let them slow you down.
- Link error reports to JIRA, Zendesk and other third party workflow and support tools
- Mark issues as resolved in specific releases, then track if the problem reoccurs in future versions
- Integrate Raygun into your CI / CD pipelines
- Export your crash data into third party tools (e.g. RedShift, Hadoop)
Build high quality code into your development workflows
Monitor what matters. Raygun gives you the tools to connect between code and customer.
- Build custom dashboards and start tracking the metrics that matter to you most
- See error rates over time, and whether new code releases result in regressions
- Create scheduled reports based on specific crash reporting data you want to focus on
- Unlimited applications and environments allow you to monitor every part of your tech stack
Integrations & Workflows
Faster, higher quality software development life cycles
Build an unbeatable workflow around error detection and resolution within your team. Increase deployment and delivery frequency and spend more time building great software instead of fighting it. Raygun integrates seamlessly with all your current workflow tools including Slack, JIRA, GitHub, Trello, Bitbucket and more!View integrations
“We now have full visibility on every issue, before anyone reports a problem. Raygun gives us peace of mind that our software is working as expected for our customers.”
David Corbett - Senior Engineering Manager, Pushpay
Track and resolve client side errors
Monitor your web applications, SPAs and websites for browser side errors users encounter. Find the root cause of issues in seconds without having to rely on users to report them.
- Convert minified, compiled, or transpiled code into readable stack traces
- Track user interactions, requests, clicks and console messages before the error occurred
- Pair with Real User Monitoring sessions to see full user sessions and performance timings
Server-side error reporting
Monitor backend services, APIs and critical system components for hidden or hard to diagnose errors. See inside your software and have complete visibility when issues arise.
- Pinpoint the root cause quickly, without having to dig through logs
- Support for all backend / server side languages
- Pair error monitoring with Application Performance Monitoring for end-to-end tracing
- Support for .NET, Node.js, PHP, Java, Ruby, Python and more
Mobile crash reporting software
Create reports based on specific crash reporting data you want to focus on. Customizable to include the what matters to you most. Import your data into third party tools (e.g. RedShift, Hadoop).
- Automatic symbolificiation turns crashes into human-readable backtraces
- Attach system events leading up to the moment a crash report was generated
- Utilize Real User Monitoring for mobile to track performance metrics
- First class support for Xamarin, iOS, Android and more
Crash Reporting Pricing
100,000 error events/monthHow many errors will my app produce? It's impossible to say as it varies from app to app. Take a 14 day free trial to get an accurate measurement.
- Unlimited applications
- 30 day data retention period
- Unlimited team members
- Unlimited integrations
- 1 dashboard
Inbound filtersCreate filters to discard errors to help filter out noise and reduce error volumes
Advanced filters & searchFilter and search error groups by version, URL, browser, message and more
Basic SSOBasic SSO covers social SSO providers only (e.g. Facebook), Advanced SSO includes SAML2 providers (including ActiveDirectory, Auth0, Okta and OneLogin)
Custom ReportsBuild your own data grid inside Raygun and schedule recurring CSV emails as needed
Early adopter programBe the first one to use all new features/products and have a say on our roadmap
Audit logView past changes/actions by your team members
Invoice billingInvoice billling is available on an annual subscription
Export error dataExport all or selected error groups
Email supportGet support from the Raygun team
No rate limitsYour events are subject to fair-use rate limiting
Dedicated account managerQuarterly followup and training for you and your team
TrainingRegular training and conversations with our team
Granular team permissionsControl the functions individuals and team members can perform. E.g. delete data, delete apps, manage filters and billing controls. This feature is only available for Platform plans.
Assign & comment on issuesIn-app assignment of errors to an individual/team and team note history