Real User Monitoring integrates with Slack to send a daily performance summary to keep your team up-to-date on the performance of your application.
Setting up Slack
- First, integrate your Raygun application with Slack
- Navigate to the Slack 'Setup' tab, and check the box to enable the Real User Monitoring daily digest.
- Select a time you would like to receive the notification after
- Click 'Save Changes'
Daily performance summary
The daily performance summary is designed to keep you informed on key performance information. The message includes:
- Overall website speed
- Median load time
- Number of users experiencing slower load times
- Spread (5th-95th percentile)
- Popular but slow pages
- Popular but slow AJAX calls
- Session information
- User satisfaction average