Visual Studio Team Services is a web interface for TFS, Git and a project management tool from Microsoft. Create new work items in Visual Studio Team Services, or attach Raygun error groups to an existing Visual Studio Team Services work item, all directly from within Raygun.
- In Raygun, on the application sidebar, click Integrations, then Visual Studio Team Services:
- Click on the Setup tab, then click the blue 'Visual Studio Team Services integration' button.
Log in if needed, then grant Raygun access - we only use the ability to add Work Items and modify descriptions of existing ones.
- Provide your Raygun credentials again, then back at the plugins setup page select your VSTS account, then click next.
- Select the VSTS project you wish to link Raygun Crash Reporting errors to.
- View an error group in Raygun Crash Reporting and you'll notice an 'Integrations' dropdown option. Click on 'Integrations' and pick Visual Studio Team Services to create a new issue for the error, or link with an existing one:
- Once an error is linked in Raygun Crash Reporting to a Visual Studio Team Services issue, you’ll be able to view it in the sidebar of your Visual Studio Team Services account. Clicking the error link will take you straight back to the issue in your Raygun Crash Reporting account.