VictorOps is a hub for centralizing the flow of information throughout the incident lifecycle. The VictorOps integration with Raygun sends alerts to VictorOps when the error frequency parameters you've specified occur.
- Navigate to Integrations
- Select REST Endpoint from the sidebar.
- Click the Enable Integration button and copy the generated Post URL. Note: This is your API URL for VictorOps.
- In the application sidebar, click on Integrations, then VictorOps:
- Click on the Setup tab, then paste your API URL into the URL field. Make sure you delete the $routing_key part from the end.
- Set a routing key - this can be anything you want.
- Set parameters for the frequency of new errors and re-occuring errors you want to alert for.
- Click the 'Test' button to send a test error to VictorOps to make sure it's set up correctly. This should show up in your VictorOps timeline if successful.
- Once you're happy with the configuration, check 'Enabled'.
- Click the 'Save Changes' button, and you're done!
Raygun will now send alerts to VictorOps when the error frequency parameters you've specified occur.