Lighthouse is a collaborative issue tracker with a simple workflow for teams of any size. You can connect error groups in Raygun to existing Lighthouse tickets, or create new ones - all from within Raygun.
- In Raygun, on the application sidebar, click Integrations, then Lighthouse:
- Click the Setup tab, then enter your Lighthouse URL. This will look something like: "https://example.lighthouseapp.com".
- Enter a Lighthouse API token and hit 'Save Changes'. To get an API token, log in to Lighthouse, navigate to your profile page and locate the API token section on the sidebar. Select the project(s) you wish to use from the drop down and click create, you can give the key a label if you wish. The key should appear in the "Your API Tokens" list. You can read the article on lighthouse about retrieving your api key here.
- Pick a project that you want to link tickets with, click 'Enabled' then 'Save Changes'. Done!
- View an error group in Raygun Crash Reporting and you'll notice an 'Integrations' dropdown option. Click on 'Integrations' and pick Lighthouse to create a new issue for the error, or link with an existing one: