GitHub is a source code hosting and issue tracking service. You can easily connect Raygun error groups to GitHub issues. This integration is even smart enough to resolve a bug in Raygun when you mark an issue as resolved in GitHub AND link stacktraces in Raygun error groups back to GitHub.
- In Raygun, on the application sidebar, click Integrations, then GitHub:
- Click the Setup tab, then click the blue 'Github' button which will open a new window at github.com:
Enter your login credentials, and grant it permission when it asks. See below for details.
- Once it is finished, return to Integrations, then click on 'GitHub' and select a repository from the new drop down menu.
- Hit the 'Save' button, and you're done!
- View an error group in Raygun Crash Reporting and you'll notice an 'Integrations' dropdown option. Click on 'Integrations' and pick GitHub to create a new issue for the error, or link with an existing one:
Getting a 404 error after granting it permissions? Go to your GitHub account settings, click on 'Profile', and make sure you have a 'Name' entered.