Flowdock is a team chat product. When errors are reported into Raygun, notifications will be pushed to your Flows and/or Team Inbox.
- In Raygun, in the application sidebar, click on Integrations, then Flowdock:
- Click the Setup tab, then click on the 'Flowdock account tokens' link in the FAQ on that Setup page:
From here, look for the 'Flow API tokens' section.
- Copy one, and paste it into the API Token textbox in Raygun.
- Select one or both of the checkboxes to specify where error notifications are sent:
- 'Send Chat Messages' will deliver them to your flow
- 'Send Inbox Messages' will deliver them to your Team Inbox
- Click Save Changes, and you're done! Error notifications from that application will then be delivered to your flow/inbox.