Assembla is for development teams, with hosted version control for code and files, tickets for tracking tasks and bugs, and many other project management tools. Create new tickets in Assembla, or attach Raygun error groups to an existing Assembla ticket, all directly from within Raygun.
- In Raygun, in the application sidebar, click on Integrations, then Assembla:
- Click the Setup tab, then click the blue 'Connect to Assembla' button to grant access to Assembla:
- When prompted, enter your Assembla credentials.
- Select the 'Space' you want to want to link Raygun Crash Reporting to and click 'Enabled'.
- Click 'Save Changes'. Done!
- View an error group in Raygun Crash Reporting and you'll notice an 'Integrations' dropdown option. Click on 'Integrations' and pick Assembla to create a new issue for the error, or link with an existing one:
- If linking with an existing Assembla ticket, you can search for the ticket with either the ticket number or the ticket summary.