Get onboard the iOS crash reporting trainPosted Oct 22, 2013 | 1 min. (210 words)
The final major platform is about to fall into the Raygun fold: iOS.
This has been a significant undertaking for the team and we’re getting very near releasing iOS crash reporting for all Raygun users. As we get closer we’re looking to get existing Raygun users on board with our beta release. Consider the following great features and if you might want to join our beta.
iOS Crash Reporting Key Features
- Automatic server side de-symbolification of your stack traces.
- Integration with your build process for uploading .dsym files to Raygun automatically.
- Light weight reporting component for your iOS apps.
- Automatic version tracking support
- Support for identifying unique user crashes vs. total crash count
All of this is built on top of the solid core Raygun offering: Time filtering, error status handling, commenting with error history, custom data support, team management, integration with your favourite notification and issue tracking tools and so much more.
We’re really excited about the potential of Raygun iOS crash reporting to help developers build better software – no matter what platform they develop for.
If you’re building apps for iOS then I’d love for you to get in touch and I’ll help you join our beta. Simple email me direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy error blasting!