- In Raygun, on the application sidebar, click Integrations, then Slack:
- Click on the Setup tab, then visit the link in the FAQ section at the bottom of that Setup page to create a Slack URL for Raygun:
- Paste the Slack URL in the text box on the Setup page, then click Enabled and Save Changes.
- You also have the option to include custom tags in the error notitications to Slack – just click the ‘Include tags’ checkbox.
- Done! Errors will then be delivered to your Slack chatroom.
Raygun will send notifications to your Slack channel when the follow happens
- New error occured
- Error reoccured after being resolved or ignored
- Error still occuring 1, 5, 10, 30, 60 minute/s later
- User has comment on a error
- User has resolved/ignored an error