Posted on
Mar 30 2022

How can I close my account?

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Mar 30 2022

Hi,

When logged into app.raygun.com, you can go to the plan settings (click your name at the top right corner, then click on your plan). There you will find an ability to request a cancellation.

Note: We require folks to be authenticated to cancel, as it proves ownership of the account.

Kind regards,

John-Daniel Trask

Deleted User

Posted on
Mar 30 2022

Hi John,

I have one plan in the menu, I click it, but I cannot find where to request cancellation in any of the tabs.

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Apr 05 2022

Apologies for the delay. Here's the step by step guide: https://raygun.com/documentation/accounts-billing/billing/#how-do-i-cancel-my-account

I hope that helps,

JD

Deleted User

Posted on
Apr 06 2022

I don't see that option

enter image description here

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Apr 06 2022

Oh! Sorry, I assumed you were a customer - not an expired trial. Apologies for missing that at the initial request.

Would you like us to purge the data about the trial from the system here? The fastest way would be to use the 'contact raygun' in the side bar of the app (for those reading in future).

Can you just confirm that's your desire? Having made one mistake through assumption on this thread, I just want to be sure.

Thank you,

John-Daniel Trask

Zheng Li

Raygun

Posted on
Apr 07 2022

Hi there!

Our support team has reached out with an email to help you close down your account. We need to verify your identify (by getting a reply from the email address that you signed up with) before we can action this request.

Please look out for an email in your inbox from us via Zendesk. If you can’t find the email and it’s not in your spam folder then please email us at support@raygun.com.

Thanks, talk soon.

Zheng

Raygun