Using Moxtra, teams can make faster decisions, communicate better and be more productive. Raygun collects the errors as they occur and posts them in a Moxtra binder so that you can discover and resolve bugs before they become a problem.
- In Raygun, on the application sidebar, click Integrations, then Moxtra:
- Click on the Setup tab. Raygun authenticates with Moxtra via OAuth. Press ‘Connect Raygun to Moxtra’ and, if required, login to Moxtra.
- Allow Raygun access to Moxtra
- Choose a binder and tick ‘Enabled’
- Press ‘Save changes’. Done! Errors will now flow into your binder as chat messages.
Raygun will send notifications to your Moxtra binder when the follow happens:
- New error occured
- Error reoccured after being resolved or ignored
- Error still occuring 1, 5, 10, 30, 60 minute/s later
- User has comment on a error
- User has resolved/ignored an error