Good news Zendesk Users! We’ve gone live with our latest integration. You can connect Raygun error groups to issues in Zendesk, or create whole new issues in Zendesk from an error group. It’s super easy and by using Zendesk and Raygun together you’ll be squashing bugs faster than ever.
You’ll see this integration is already available in your Raygun.io dashboard.
- In Zendesk, head over to the admin panel choose API under Channels
- Enable Token Access if it’s not already
- Click ‘add new token’
- Provide a label – we suggest Raygun so you know what the token is for
- Copy the token that was just generated for you
- In Raygun, click on Application Settings, then Plugins. Choose the Zendesk integration button
- Enter your subdomain, the email address you use to login to Zendesk and paste the token you got from Zendesk
- Press ‘Test Settings’ to make sure Raygun can talk to Zendesk properly
- Assuming the test worked, hit Save Changes
- Tick the Enabled box and press Save Changes when you’re ready to enable the plugin properly