I would like to easily integrate the Visual Studio Team Services (formerly Visual Studio Online) build process with Raygun Deployments so that when I deploy new code to my server it will be added to deployment tracking. It should also include the Git repository changes and the backlog items attached to the Git commits (same as current GitHub inteegration).
It could support the flow:
- Error reported in Raygun crash reporting (done already)
- Linked Error to Visual Studio Team Services backlog bug (done already)
- Linked Git check in to Visual Studio Team Services (done already in VSTS)
- Linked commits to deployment (requested feature)
- Linked Raygun crash report to deployment (requested feature)
With this we could get total control over errors and their solution all the way.