HTTP 4xx errors not reported

igor

Posted on
Jan 24 2017

Hi, Our SPA app return several 4xx HTTP status error like 404, 401 and 422 on AJAX request but raygun is not reporting about it. Any advice is welcome, thanks!

Alex

Posted on
Jan 24 2017

Hi Igor,

The first thing to check would be whether there are any inbound filters set up which are discarding these errors - you can view this by clicking on "Filters" in the sidebar when on a Crash Reporting page. You should also check whether any of the configuration options passed to raygun4js prevent the sending of an error, these options should be found within your application where raygun4js is initialized.

If niether of these appear to be the case you can contact us within the Raygun application by clicking Feedback and we can have a deeper look at the specific application you are having trouble with.

Regards,
Alex

Callum

Posted on
Jan 24 2017

Just a clarification Igor - we will have a response to your Intercom ticket in the app shortly.

Ezhil

Posted on
Jun 01 2018

I am having trouble to report some of my error to Raygun when i use ng serve --prod.

It doesn't report error if one of my service web url is down. If web service returns valid'response code, then it send message to raygun. What am i doing wrong here. If i use ng serve, then it reports an error. I have just this setting

rg4js('setVersion', '1.0.0.0'); rg4js('enableCrashReporting', true); rg4js('enablePulse', true); rg4js('setUser', { ... }); i dont have any other setting inside raygun'.