SSO Login Button on Sign-In Page

Almighty Burrito

Posted on
Jan 21 2017

Apologies for reposting but I wasn't sure where to put this.

With the recent addition of SSO as a login method we would very much like to see that as an authentication method on your sign-in page ( https://app.raygun.com/signin ).

Currently the only way we can access this login method is through a special SSO link that points to our organization in Raygun. This issue grows in magnitude with the fact that users are required to login through SSO, so when they land on the sign in page they are prompted with Access Denied as our org requires SSO.

Other than that, we love the service. Keep up the good work!

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Jan 21 2017

Great feedback! Bit of an oversight on our part.

I'll look to have this jumped up our priority list rather than lagging on the backlog since it does sound like quite the frustration for all our SSO users.

Thanks,

John-Daniel Trask

P.S. Love your nickname on our site here :-)

Almighty Burrito

Posted on
Jan 21 2017

Awesome, thanks much!

Also, we seem to be having issues logging in with SSO if the users email is formatted with upper case (Firstname.Lastname@domain.com) as opposed to lower case (firstname.lastname@domain.com). Is this a known issue? Our Director was in contact with a colleague of yours by the name of Jeremy and he mentioned this issue but I'm wondering if you know how we can resolve this as it seems a bit silly that it would be case sensitive for a username.

I have confirmed that is the issue as a handful of users configured with upper case emails cannot access Raygun (through the sso link) but I and other users with lower case formatted emails can.

Deleted User

Raygun

Posted on
Jan 27 2017

We've deployed a fix for the email casing issue earlier this week, can you confirm that this is now resolved for your users with the mixed case email addresses?

Also, the login with SSO button is on its way soon to the main login page. We'll update again when this is live.

Thanks!

Deleted User

Raygun

Posted on
Feb 27 2017

A belated update but the Login with SSO link is now available on the login page.