Feature Request: Add text filtering to main error dashboard

steve

Posted on
May 09 2016

One thing that is crucial to the company I work for is to be able to track a single error group over time. The graphing features shown on the crash reporting page are really handy but I can't see a way to filter this based on a text search.

For us this would be a killer features to be able to track an individual error overtime and see exactly when it was introduced and see the details of the error change over time.

Deleted User

Posted on
Dec 27 2016

Hello Steve!

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we do offer a text search/filter on the Crash Reporting dashboard located in the upper portion of the left side navigation bar. I do understand what you mean by wanting to track an individual error group over time. While the main dashboard timeline shows all exceptions/errors, you can get a partial time line on specific error groups when you click on them in the dashboard to go into the error details. This information is in the right sidebar and gives background on the exception over time.

While this may not be exactly what you're looking for, I can say that we are working hard on custom reports that may enable you to get a much clearer graphical representation of that single error group data over time.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or feedback!

Thank you,

Jesse, Developer Evangelist at Raygun