Facebook login

Ronen

Posted on
Nov 04 2015

Hi,

I signed in using my Facebook account, and downloaded Raygun sidekick for my mac. It asks me to login with email and password, but I don't have one because I logged in with Facebook.

How can I create/change my password?

Thanks

Bule

Posted on
Dec 09 2015

Hi Ronen, did you find a solution ? I am logged with a google account but I can't enter to sidekick..

Alex

Posted on
Dec 10 2015

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late response on this.

There is a work around to generate Raygun credentials for accounts using external logins. You can do this by requesting a password reset for your account on the login screen. This will allow you to set a password after receiving the reset email.

Once you have set your password you should be able to log in using either OAuth or your new password, these credentials will also be usable within the Raygun sidekick application to authenticate.

We hope to develop support for using our external auth tokens within the Raygun sidekick app in the near future and avoid this issue entirely.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Alex

samuel.howes.ma

Posted on
May 24 2016

I had this same issue with adding VSTS integration to my Raygun account. I have been logging in with Google Authentication, and it was prompting me for a password to log in to Raygun after authorizing the application from VSTS.

Alex, your workaround worked for me as well.

Alex

Posted on
May 25 2016

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for letting us know. It looks like the login prompt may in part be caused by our domain swap over from raygun.io to raygun.com . Once the remaining usages of the raygun.io domain are removed (such as for the VSTS integration) the secondary login shouldn't be required.

Best regards,
Alex