Where is the search button in the forum?

aaronjensen

Posted on
Oct 19 2015

I'm not seeing a search button on the forum. It's annoying that I have to ask my support questions in public instead of via something like intercom.io (something I miss from rollbar). I would imagine that forcing people to ask things in public would have the "benefit" of people being able to search for previous answers. Unfortunately, I don't see a search button, I don't see suggested answers as I ask questions... so really it seems like all of the downsides and none of the up :(

Jason Fauchelle

Raygun

Posted on
Oct 19 2015

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the trouble. You should be able to see the Search button right now in the dark-grey bar along the very top of the page. The right hand side has "Docs", "Blog" and "Search". The search page has a filter to only search the forums or other parts of the site. To contact us via intercom, you can click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of the left hand side bar while you're logged in to the Raygun application. Feel free to ask us questions privately there. Showing suggested answers as you ask questions is not something we have yet but is a good idea.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have further questions about this.

-Jason Fauchelle

aaronjensen

Posted on
Oct 19 2015

My window was too narrow, so it was hidden in "MORE"... that's a rather surprising place to find it tbh, but now I know, I guess :)

Thanks for the tip on the feedback link. I went to help/support in the footer for help/support, I'll try using feedback when I want help/support next time.