Raygun webhook not sending notifications to my URL

Rohan

Posted on
Jul 13 2015

I have created a java application on Raygun. All the exceptions that occur in the application are displayed in my Dashboard. I have enabled webhook in the application settings, however Raygun doesn't post exception notifications on my URL (even though they are displayed in the dashboard). When I use the sample JSON provided in the webhook docs, I am able to post it to my URL using postman. So there is no problem with my URL. Please revert.

Rohan

Posted on
Jul 14 2015

Any kind of reply to this problem will be appreciated.

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 14 2015

Hi Rohan,

Sorry for the delay - we'll have a look into it and let you know what we find.

Kind regards,

John-Daniel Trask

jeremy

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 15 2015

Hi Rohan,

I have had a look into this and we are seeing a connection failure trying to contact the endpoint you specified. Can you check it is correct and that the endpoint is not restricted by a firewall or the like and then try triggering a new error which will cause a new error notification to be sent. If you still don't see anything come through let me know and I can recheck the status from our end.

Jeremy

Rohan

Posted on
Jul 15 2015

Hi Jeremy,

I appreciate you looking into the matter. I have checked the endpoint. It is not restricted my any kind of firewall. Earlier, I was generating an arithmetic exception but it didn't come through to my URL. Now I have tried an array index exception. Both the times it shows up the errors on my dashboard but it doesn't hit my endpoint URL. Can you please check the status from your end and let me know? Thank you.

Rohan

jeremy

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 15 2015

Have you changed the endpoint URL in the settings at any stage?

Jeremy

jeremy

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 15 2015

As a follow up we have identified an issue which I believe will be causing the lack of delivery for you and we are working on getting a fix up. Ill let you know once this has been deployed.

Jeremy

Rohan

Posted on
Jul 15 2015

No I have kept it the same. Actually I am passing an email address as a parameter in the endpoint URL which helps me to distinguish the responses. So I have changed the email address a couple of times but the endpoint URL is same.

Rohan

Rohan

Posted on
Jul 15 2015

Thanks Jeremy. Let me know once the issue has been resolved.

Rohan

Rohan

Posted on
Jul 17 2015

Hi Jeremy,

Has the webhook issue been resolved? I want to test my application by using webhooks. Thank you.

Rohan

Daniel

Posted on
Jul 20 2015

Hey Rohan,

The webhook fix has been pushed - so it should all be working now.

Let me know if you have any further issues

Regards,

Daniel

Cri

Posted on
Feb 02 2016

I have a problem with two type of errors: NewErrorOccurred and ErrorReoccurred. I never received the webhook

Daniel

Posted on
Feb 02 2016

Hi Cri,

I've just tested your webhook - it appears to be working correctly now? You should have two errors from Raygun Support.

If you're still experiencing issues, fire an email through to support@raygun.io and I'll be able to help you further there.

Regards, Daniel

Cri

Posted on
Feb 02 2016

Thank you for your support Daniel! Have a nice day

Cristian

Keith

Posted on
Sep 10 2016

I am testing the capabilities of webhooks, and I am not seeing them come through on my end.

Bubba

Posted on
Mar 03 2017

I have an issue where I don't get hits on my webhook API endpoint. Is there anywhere I can see the eventual errors you guys get when trying to send messages to my API?

Callum

Posted on
Mar 08 2017

Not publically, however we can look into this for you from our end. Please open a ticket in the Raygun web app by clicking on Contact Raygun and we'll looking into this further for you.