Disable automatic number rounding

Anthony Doss

Posted on
Jul 10 2020

Is there a way to prevent automatic number rounding? If I set my views to multiple days/weeks and my actual count is 1823, seeing 2K instead is misleading and untrue. The only way to view the real number is to hover over the number for the text display to load

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 11 2020

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the feedback. Could you let me know specifically where you see this rounding so we can investigate making it more accurate?

Thanks!

JD

Anthony Doss

Posted on
Jul 13 2020

Hi John-Daniel,

Thanks for getting back in touch, I've attached a couple images showing where I'm seeing those rounded numbers

Dashboard

Application

Application

Thanks, Anthony

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 13 2020

Hi Anthony,

I really appreciate that. Indeed it also would seem we have plenty of space for more precise numbers too.

I'll pass this through to the team to look into. I can't promise a delivery date yet, but will have one of our product team update when it it's more firmed up.

Thanks!

JD

Anthony Doss

Posted on
Jul 15 2020

Hey JD,

Thanks for the quick response! It actually looks like the team might have worked on this already, I'm seeing the real numbers on the dashboard and the application menu now!

Thanks,

Anthony

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 15 2020

Hi Anthony,

Indeed - it's now pushed. Credit to Krishna on our team who looked into it and found it was a fairly quick tweak. It's a nice improvement. I appreciate you flagging this as sometimes we miss things like this just from using the software for so long that we don't question some defaults.

Thanks & keep us posted on any other friction points (though I can't promise the same turnaround time!).

Kind regards,

JD