"Add Tile" button greyed out for average load Time distribution

jbadger

Posted on
Jan 08 2020

I've created a dashboard with a number of tiles. But when I try to add a tile showing the average load time distribution, the "Add Tile" button is grayed out. I've tried both XHR and pages. See attached. This is a very important feature for us.

Deleted User

Raygun

Posted on
Jan 08 2020

Hi jbadger,

Thank you for reaching out, apologies for the issue that you're encountering with the 'Average Load Time Distribution' tile on the custom dashboards.

I've just done some digging, and found a bug with the 'Select Source' dropdown for this tile. The dropdown requires that you change your selection before the 'Add Tile' button turns blue. However, when you only have one application, you cannot change your selection. I've added a ticket to our engineering backlog, and we will look to get this bug fixed as soon as possible.

You can use the following work-around to add the tile to your dashboard in the meantime:

1. Create a second application (by clicking 'create application' in the app switcher).
  2. Navigate back to the dashboard and click to add the 'Average Load Times Distribution' tile.
  3. Change the selection to the new application you just created, which will make the 'Add Tile' button go blue.
  4. Change the selection back to the application you wish to display on the dashboard. The 'Add Tile' button will stay blue, and you'll be able to add the tile to the dashboard.

Note: you don't need to send data to the second application you create, to use this work around. Once you've added the tile, you're free to delete the second application.

Apologies for the issue you've encountered here. We'll look to resolve this bug as soon as possible.

Regards, Nicholas