Applications appear to have been deleted from our Raygun account. Help!

andrew-mackenzie

Posted on
Apr 04 2019

Hi, guys -- we'd really like to figure out what's going on here. Is there anyone who can help us look into this?

We've got a team with 2 owners; myself, and another individual. I just walked over to his office and he's also shocked and annoyed at the missing applications.

Please help!

andrew-mackenzie

Posted on
Apr 04 2019

Just a few minutes ago I sent a bug report ... as well as an email to support. I'll try to keep this thread updated with the results in case other folks are experiencing similar problems :thumbs-up:

andrew-mackenzie

Posted on
Apr 04 2019

Still no word from support ... but I was able to check out the general usage history and noticed that this all started at the beginning of the current cycle. So I talked with our head accountant here and he mentioned some miscommunication with a billing girl ... Raygun had cancelled the wrong account, then restored the account, then cancelled the correct account.

My guess is that when the cancelled the account, then restored the account, the applications and their history has been lost.

Still waiting to hear from Raygun on the matter.

... fun day, eh

andrew-mackenzie

Posted on
Apr 04 2019

A little over 4 hours since the initial cry for help and we've yet to hear from anyone on our side. Our head accountant reached out to the original billing girl hoping for a little help ... but there's been no luck on that front either.

... perhaps the customer support team is based in the New Zealand offices?

andrew-mackenzie

Posted on
Apr 04 2019

haha! So they did end up being in New Zealand :P The folks over there got us going in a flash. All our data's back :) Total time from report to fix was about 6 hours ... worse things have happened -- I'm content with how it all played out. Of course, we've potentially missed reports coming in, but life goes on, burritos are still delicious, and we're having a great day over here.