Crash reporting dashboards and apps not loading data

Jennifer

Posted on
Aug 07 2018

I have 3 dashboards and none of them are working right now. They either show the raygun loading spinner or just empty grey placeholder boxes.

If I view the crash reporting overview page for a specific app, that also just shows the raygun loading spinner.

I checked the Raygun status page and no incidents are currently reported.

Zheng Li

Raygun

Posted on
Aug 07 2018

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for getting in touch. Our team is currently working on the issue (our Elastic Search cluster has started throwing errors, there is a team looking into it now). We've posted on the Raygun status page here and will update it as we progress: https://status.raygun.com/ (note, while it says 'Search', we do leverage ES elsewhere which is why it's impacting things such as dashboards inside of crash reporting). Note that this doesn't impact any ingestion, so no data is being lost.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience at this time and we hope to get the system up and running soon.

Zheng

Jennifer

Posted on
Aug 07 2018

Thanks Zheng! I did check the status page first but I guess I just jumped the gun!

Zheng Li

Raygun

Posted on
Aug 07 2018

No worries, we hope to have this issue resolved shortly :)

I will post another update here once the system is back up and running smoothly.

Zheng Li

Raygun

Posted on
Aug 08 2018

Hi Jennifer, just letting you know that everything's back to normal now. The ES issue was solved around close of business yesterday (NZT). No data was lost during the outage as ingestion was not affected.

Jennifer

Posted on
Aug 08 2018

Great, thanks Zheng!