VSTS Integration - Create new item returns "Internal Server Error" exception

hewittj

Posted on
Apr 27 2018

Hi there

When I use the VSTS integration to create a new item for a Raygun exception it returns the message "Something went wrong you might need to reauthenticate. The error returned from Visual Studio Team Services was Internal Server Error". Checking the integration however it is authenticated and even unlinking it and then setting it up again I continue to get the same error displayed.

Note also if I choose the option to Link with an existing item then a list of items is displayed however this list does not seem to be searchable as indicated by the UI meaning traversing it to find a specific item is pretty hard.

It would be great to find out if the above things are known issues or if there is something needed at our end to configure VSTS integration.

Thanks Justin

Fons

Posted on
Jun 05 2019

Hi Justin,

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm running into the same issue right now.

hewittj

Posted on
Jun 06 2019

I actually just gave this another try and it now seems to be working which is great. Sorry not really sure what might have changed at our Azure DevOps end (if anything) to correct this.

Sam

Raygun

Posted on
Jun 06 2019

Hi hewittj,

Thanks for letting us know that it's working again for you. I've done a fair bit of investigation into why this error is appearing and I can't find any clear issues on our end, which may mean it's an issue on the VSTS/Azure DevOps end. If you do think of anything that you changed, any details you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sam