Remember me does not seem to work

dk

Posted on
Mar 02 2018

When "Remember me" is set, it does not seem to work for me. After restarting my browser, I have to log in again every time. SW Iron, all default settings.

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Mar 02 2018

Hi DK,

Before escalating this, can you just check that you're always using the raygun.com address? We changed off of the .io domain a few years back, but it does seem a bunch of folks have muscle memory and keep using the .io one. The downside of that is that you do get prompted to login because the cookie is tied to the domain.

Let me know if that might be the issue for you, and if not I can have the team take a look (I'll probably jinx myself here, but remember me is working for me at this time!).

Kind regards,

John-Daniel Trask

dk

Posted on
Mar 02 2018

John, thank you for the reply.

Yes, I use raygun.com. However, I'm now on another machine, and on this machine this issue is not reproducible. I'll update this post later after more research.

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Mar 03 2018

Thanks for the update DK.

My only remaining thought would be browser extensions - since it does use a cookie, perhaps you're running an extension for privacy or similar that might be messing with it?

I'll mark this thread as answered, but if you do find the answer or you continue to have issues, your reply here will re-activate the thread.

Kind regards,

John-Daniel Trask