As you might have noticed, Raygun now supports a whole bunch of popular programming languages and frameworks – with nine official providers and more third-party ones, Raygun supports a variety of the most popular development ecosystems in use today. We’re not resting, though – the last few weeks have seen the release of several new providers. Older providers have also received a smattering of bug fixes, updates and refactorings so that your apps can continue to send errors with minimal performance hits.
In the near future, we’ll be announcing even more new providers for mobile ecosystems – stay tuned for more information! As of now, the following providers have received these updates:
- Improved sending of form data
- Unified sync/async method signatures
Ruby on Rails
- Initial release with support for Rails 3 and 4, and Ruby 2
Version: 1.0.3. This upgrade is strongly recommended.
- Embedded Raygun dashboard into plugin
- Added ‘send test error’ button on Configuration page
- Added status indicator when plugin is set up correctly & enabled
- More robust error and 404 sending logic
- Official release for Python 2.6/2.7
- Breaking change from 0.1.2: package name is now raygun4py
- Breaking changes: switched to maven package management