If being on-call is your duty, here's how to survive!
It's 3am. You're startled awake by the sound of alerts blarring from your phone. Half asleep you stumble into the other room and open your laptop. Everything is on fire. It's up to you to deal with the situation. Are you prepared?
Whether you are a seasoned veteran of late night on-call activites or just getting started, this ebook is for you!
This ebook will teach you:
- How to handle on-call activities within your company
- Alerting and monitoring best practices
- Effectively implement rosters, timetables and responsibilities
- Onboard new team members into primary and secondary on-call roles
- Set up your environments for effective on-call activities
- Look after the team and document learnings
Karen Paul - Risk Officer at SynapsePayRead Case Study