The Live tab gives you a real time look at how much your app is being used right now.
The live statistics shows some useful high level counts about how much your app is being used.
- Sessions is the total number of sessions that are currently active.
- Users is the number of unique users currently using your application.
- Recent crashes is the number of times your app has crashed in the last 10 minutes.
Live geo sessions
Here you can see how much your application is being used all around the world.
- Active users shows a breakdown of how many new and returning users are currently using your application. A new user is someone who is using your application in their very first session.
- Live session count is a 1 minute scrolling trend of how many active sessions your application is being used in.
- 24hr session trend shows the number of active sessions per hour over the last 24 hours.
Most recent views table
This table lists the latest 10 view navigations in your application. Multiple view navigations from the same session can show up here. Clicking the magnifying glass in the last column will drill down into more information about that session.
- When is the time that the view was navigated to. This is based on the timezone setting of your Raygun account. Hovering over the time will display the UTC timestamp.
- View name will be the controller name in iOS, and the activity name in Android. Clicking the view name will drill down to a page detailing more information about the usage of that view.
- User displays the name, email or user identifier you provided for the user using your app in this session. A guid is displayed if you haven't provided any user information. Clicking the user will take you to a page containing more information about that user.
- Location is the country where this user was using your application at the time. Clicking the country name will take you to a page detailing the usage of your application in that country.
Latest crashes table
Lists the 5 latest application crashes. Note that this feature is only available if you have enabled Raygun Crash Reporting in your application which is a separate product.
- When is the time the crash occurred based on the timezone setting of your Raygun account. Hovering over the time will display the UTC timestamp.
- Crash instance displays the exception message which can be clicked to view more information about the crash, such as the stack trace.
- User displays the first name of the user who experienced the crash, or a guid if no user information has been provided. Clicking the user will take you to a page containing more information about that user.