The Devices tab gives you an idea of what types of devices your application is being used on.
Device usage chart
This chart shows the usage of the top 5 most used devices within the current time range. Each day plots the number of unique users with each device. Each device series is stacked on top of each other so that data isn't hidden behind an area.
Device details table
Here you can see more detailed usage numbers for the top 50 most used devices within the current time range. The 'Group devices' option in the top right corner of the table will group the device types together. 'iPad' and 'iPhone' are examples of iOS device groups, where as Android devices will be grouped by the manufacturer name. Groups can be expanded/collapsed, and the group headers will display the column totals of all the devices within the group.
- Device is the name of the device type.
- % of views is the percentage of view events observed on this type of device out of all the view events across the current time range.
- Views is the number of view events that occurred on this type of device within the current time range.
- % of users is the percentage of users that used this type of device out of all the active users within the current time range.
- Anon users is the number of anonymous users that used this type of device.
- Known users is the number of known users that used this type of device.
- Total users is the sum of anonymous and known users that used this type of device.