Want the entire Fortune 500 as your client base?
Raygun is looking for a driven, high-energy consultative SaaS sales professional to join the team as AE. You will be partnered with a SDR and SE to drive new business within the company's ideal customer profile; e.g., large, technology-focused companies. The AE requires the right mix of creativity, entrepreneurialism and tenacity to influence technology organizations to increase the positive engagement and experience of their software.
- Engage in customer consultations and product demonstrations with technology buyers, including CTO.
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Execute Raygun’s repeatable sales process to close deals and deliver predictable revenue growth.
- Input and update customer data and information in Salesforce and other business tools.
- Manage and orchestrate the extended team (SDR, SE, SME) to advance deals to close.
- Operate at 10X activity levels while prioritizing the right opportunities to deliver results and volume.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting to sales management.
- Utilize consultative, strategic sales methodology and process to create value for customers.
- Ability to close complex deals with multiple technology buyers and influencers within 30-90-day sales cycle.
- Ability to prospect into ideal customers and generate own demand to hit pipeline and revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Desire to build and grow a high-performance SaaS business and sales organization at scale.
- Strong experience selling to application and software development, including Director/VP Engineering.
- Three to five years of consultative/solution/strategic selling experience to technology buyers.
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets in SaaS or software sales.
- Always go the extra mile with customers.
- Assume nothing, measure everything.
- Do awesome things every day.
- Do not f**k the customer.
- Push the boundaries.
- Respect the team.
- There is no time for bullshit when we are building an empire.